Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you all have a very special, blessed day:) I havent decided what to do for tonight yet….shhhh don’t tell my Jimmy! This holiday slipped away from me! I think Fondue will be on the menu for tonight…afterall you can’t go wrong with that! Come post what’s on your menu tonight here http://www.facebook.com/coachamymecsko
Chocolate Fondue Made Easy
16 ounces dark, sweet or semi-sweet chocolate
1 1/2 cups light cream
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1. Break chocolate squares into smaller pieces and drop them into the fondue pot. Or just use a bag of Chips!
2. Add cream (which will prevent the chocolate from going lumpy) and stir gently but constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
3. Add vanilla extract, and stir it in.
4. Use a fondue fork to spear the fruit, then dip it in the chocolate. Enjoy!
For some other variations on a basic chocolate fondue recipe, add:
- some chopped nuts: pecans, almonds, walnuts, and hazelnuts all work well.
- a tablespoon of instant coffee granules or cappuccino
- your favorite syrup flavor
And of Course any and all kinds of your favorite fruits! Here’s Some ideas:
I was just looking at my youtube channel and ran across one of the first videos that I ever made….WOW! I dont even recognize that girl anymore. I forgot how I used feel, that was really terrible:( Squeezing into clothes all the time. I never used to dry my tshirts or shorts because I thought the dryer was shrinking them….seriously! I would hang dry my clothes separately! I am so thankful for BeachBody! When I say being a coach has changed my life, I’m serious! I know you’ve heard me say that a million times, but seriously,seeing this brings back so many emotions! I’ve come so far in this journey but this is where I started:) I started fresh off of the B12 Shots & Appetite Suppressants that left me feeling weak all the time:(
I was looking for a permanent solution not one that would help me lose and then I’d end up gaining back more when I stopped….I FOUND IT!! I love BeachBody!
There’s no telling how long this amazing offer will last, so get it while it’s hot! http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/Slimin6?referringRepId=67210
What’s included in offer and what’s the price?
All of the Slim in 6 configurations are offered in this deal! Below are the customer discounts, but don’t forget that Coaches get an ADDITIONAL 25% off the listed price! Wowza!
- Slim in 6 Base Kit: Was $59.85, NOW: $39.90 http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/Slimin6?referringRepId=67210
- Slim in 6 Deluxe: Was $119.70, NOW: $79.80 http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/Slimin6Deluxe?referringRepId=67210
- Slim Series Express: Was $29.95, NOW: $19.90 http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/SlimSeriesExpr?referringRepId=67210
- Slim Series: Was $59.85, NOW: $39.90 http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/SlimSeries?referringRepId=67210
When will the Slim in 6® deal be available?
It’s available right now – for a limited time http://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/Slimin6?referringRepId=67210
This is a great workout program for beginners or for those that havent worked out in a while! Here are just a few sucess stories!!
Trying to find ways to cut the calories this Thanksgiving? Try this great recipe from Clean Eating, it’s yummy and super easy!! No canned Cranberry sauce for us this year!!
2 1/2 Cu Fresh or Frozed Cranberries ( I used the whole bag)
3/4 cu Sucanat
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1. – Use a vegetable peeler, remove zest from half of the lemon. Only the yellow part, NOT the white. Cut Peel crosswise into thin slices. Save remaining lemon for another use ( I sliced mine but would suggest using a zester to make then fine little pieces instead of slices)
2. Set aside 1/2 tsp lemon peel. In a medium saucepan on medium, combine remaining lemon peel, cranberries, Sucanat, 3/4 c water, and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occassionally, until most cranberries have burst, about 10 mins. Transfer to a resealable container or serving dish. Set aside to cool to room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator. Serve chilled. Before Serving, garnish with reserved 1/2 tsp lemon peel.
Nutrients Per Serving (3TBSP):
Sat Fat: 0
I have never made Dal before but this recipe is so good! I have tried several items from the Get Shredded 2 Food Guide that comes with Asylum 2 and they are really good!!
Here’s another definitely worth trying!
Makes 3 Servings 1 1/2 cu each
Total time: 36min
Prep Time 5 min
Cooking Time 31 min
1 Cu Dry Red Lentils (Found in the specialty food section in my regular grocery store)
I used a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil but it did call for 4 tsps
1 med onion, finely chopped
1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
2 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
2 tsp finely chopped ginger
1 jalepeno pepper, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
2 Cu Vegetable Broth ( I only had chicken broth on hand and it worked:)
3 med Tomatoes ( I used 1/2 cu diced can tomatoes)
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cu cilantro ( I omitted)
3 tbsp Chopped Raw Cashews ( I omitted too)
1. Rinse Lentils, removing stones and debris; set aside.
2. Heat Oil in a large saucepan over medium high heat.
3. Add onion; cook , stirring frequently for 5 mins, or until softened (took more like 3 mins for me)
4. Add cumin, garlic, ginger, and jalepeno; cook stirring frequently, for about 2 mins.
5. Add lentils, brith, tomatoes and sale; bring to a boil
6. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and gently boil, stirring frequently for 22 mins or until lentils are soft (mine was more like 18 mins and I prob. could have stopped around 16 to keep them a little firmer)
7. Top with Chopped Cilantro and cashews; serve warm.
Lower Calorie Modification: Reduce serving size to 3/4 cu
Sat Fat: 2g
1 Cup Medjool Dates (pitted)
1/2 Cu Peanut Butter
Dusting of Shakeology
Super easy and simple!
Remove pits from dates and combine the dates with the peanut butter. I just used my blender and it worked great. Add 3 Tbsp to help the blender really get it all crushed together and mixed up:) Lay the mix on wax paper and cut it into 8 servings:) I used Shakeology almost like flour and dusted the bars front & back and on the sides…it added the perfect amt of chocolate flavoring too! :0) You can experiment with this recipe and add nuts, granola, more shakeology probably even protien powder! I seperated the servings with was paper and they are now in my fridge all ready to be my grab n go snack for the week! They look a little funky but even my kids liked them!!!